2014年4月26日土曜日

Investment Proposal

Good day!

I am Mrs Sarah Kim, the personal secretary to Chief Audit/Account Executive officer, Development Bank of Singapore (DBS). I write to inquire your interest in a business transaction which involves a Claim of an abandoned Inheritance Entitlement of US$45M deposited in our bank for over 27 years ago by a late foreign investor,Mr. Nusret Mahmood Syed, Pakistani citizen who died in the Collapsed New World Hotel, 1986. I want us to claim the fund for the purpose of establishing a joint venture on Real Estate and Tourist Centre oversea or share the proceeds accordingly as 45% for you; 54% for me and 1% for expense and refreshment in celebration of our success at the end. I shall unfold details upon your reply.

Best regards,

Sarah Kim.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿